Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I'd order all the upgrades that have to do with improvements in trigger grades, extractor grades, the upgrades Andy mentioned, and if you want chrome, get it now, don't wait til' you find out the Teflon wears off...I don't know what use the pistol will see...If it will be for any kind of hard use, just keep in mind the things that have already been mentioned. The trigger parts, the extractor, the sights are important as well...and anything that you may want done as an upgrade will involve shipping costs...The maintenance and repair(if any) will be covered under your warranty. I don't think upgrades are...so if you want the longest lasting parts and finish, upgrade them BEFORE it leaves home for the last time...Unless you just haven't decided...In which case, get the thing and shoot the crap out of it first...Then you'll have a better idea of what will work best for YOU!
...Congratulations! Nice one!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.