Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier today I called Wilson and tried to order the new 463 Combat Pyramid sights for my new Kimber, in plain black, without the tritium dots. No dice. They can't make them without the tritium due to a licencing agreement with Kimber. My first reaction is BULLPOOP, but before I spout off, can anyone tell me a logical reason for this. I know the Heinie is a fine sight, I have them on 2 guns, but I really want to try the Wilson on this gun, and I don't want the 2 dots, nor do I want to pay an extra $95.00 for tritium I don't need. Been there, done that.

Neal

·
Registered
580 Posts
Wanted to try their new sights on a "lowly"
Glock and posted on their own BB with similar results. They did not cite a reason similar to one to you related but am suspicious it's BS all the same. IIRC, R. Heinie sends his sights out for Trit. vial install AFTER his SlantPro's are made & finished.
http://wilsoncombat.com/forum/topic.asp ... Discussion

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pistolero on 2001-09-07 02:14 ]</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.