Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FedEx just delivered a box...in it were the Glock's Dane re-contoured and added some Heinie 8's to. These things really feel great. Amazing the difference in how the guns grip, and how when pulled up the sites are just THERE!

And, my Kimber Gold Combat / BCP made it home :grin: All I can say is the pictures did not do this puppy justice. The miles on the slide from banging it around are gone, and the pistol just has that BCP feel. The work turned it from a somewhat heavy large feeling piece into a nimble little 1911. Boy, I may have to get out of the office early today and go test drive these toys.

Thanks Dane, the work is perfect.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I can barely turn on the computer, much less put up pics. I promise to learn soon though, and get a digital camera...then, pics of the Glocks and Kimber/BCP will follow.

The grip work on these Glocks is very nice indeed. Shot one today, I highly recommend it. Very "grippy" and places the pistol in your hand at a better angle, imho.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.