Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
There was a S&W Model 10 in the local paper for $100 a couple of years ago. After a month I had money and called. It was still available. I went over and got it. The condition was mint. I shot the crap out of it for a year, 1,000's of rounds, and then traded it in on a new gun.

· Registered
66 Posts
I know it's not a handgun, but I picked up a Kimber of Oregon Model 82 22 rimfire out of the local paper for $400 five years ago. The rifle came with the a cheap Bushnell 4 power scope mounted.

I took it back to the shop and hung a target at 50 yards. The day was overcast,cold and wet, a miserable December day. Darkness was falling. The target was barely visible. I shot five shots and walked down to check the target.

The group was under 1/2" and perfectly centered on the bullseye.

If it weren't for the fact that this rifle has since killed many woodchucks and I know they would make a burrow in my coffin, I would be buried with it. But in view of all the grief I have caused woodchucks, I am requesting cremation upon my demise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.